Take control of your rehab.
A big part of what makes recovery from knee replacement or ACL surgery difficult is the loss of quadriceps strength. In fact, most patients lose over 60% of quad strength after knee surgery, which can prolong rehab time — and more importantly, prevent you from getting back to a normal, active life.
Total Knee Replacement
and Knee Osteoarthritis
The e-vive system for total knee replacement (TKA) patients and knee osteoarthritis (OA) patients consists of a conductive garment that works in conjunction with our controller and smart phone-enabled app for comfortable, consistent at-home muscle activation.
The e-vive system for ACL patients includes a brace, controller, conductive garment and our exclusive app which allows you to control your muscle activation using virtually any smart phone.
App-Controlled Muscle Activation
- The world’s first personalized muscle activation system designed to deliver wireless, app-controlled muscle stimulation therapy individualized for your comfort and convenience
- Combines three best-in-class products to simplify the delivery of at-home muscle stimulation
- Powered by our proprietary CyMotion technology, which constantly monitors and adjusts the power delivered to maximize comfort and effectiveness
Our Groundbreaking System
- No smart phone? No problem. QB1 comes with a controller to monitor and adjust power, improving overall comfort and while still delivering powerful strengthening benefits to your atrophied muscles
- QB1 also uses our patented CyMotion technology to deliver comfortable, effective muscle stimulation
- QB1 integrates our advanced muscle activation technology with a simple compressive wrap or post operative brace for at-home rehab